From reducing inflammation in the body and preventing cancer to building new brain cells, turmeric has all your health needs covered. Turmeric has an active ingredient named curcumin. Curcumin has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-microbial properties. It works wonders for people dealing with gastritis, microbes, gastric and peptic ulcers as well as H. pylori.
One more ingredient found in turmeric is named turmerone. It is popular as a bioactive element which helps in improving the function of the brain, and it treats Alzheimer’s disease by fixing the brain cells.
What makes turmeric so special ?
1. Good for Your Skin
Turmeric is excellent in preventing the growth of bacteria that cause a pimple, and due to its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, it is great for calming skin irritation and healing a cut.
2. Losing Weight
decreases the bad cholesterol, and it fights against inflammations, which makes it great for improving your metabolism, so your body can burn more calories which helps you lose weight.
3. Menstrual Problems
Women, here’s some good news. If you are fighting with painful menstruation, the soothing and anti-inflammatory nature of turmeric will help in relieving symptoms such as cramps, bloated stomach, mood swings, and excessive bleeding.
4. Reduces Unhealthy Levels of Inflammation
When inflammation becomes chronic, it starts attacking the body’s own tissues, and can lead to a variety of different disease and illness. Curcumin targets multiple steps in the inflammatory pathway, at the molecular level. It blocks NF-kB, a molecule that normally turns on the genes related to inflammation. So, make sure to always have it on hand.
Note: Even though turmeric is not seen as an allergic substance, you need to be careful with the dosage because if you exaggerate, you may experience dizziness, diarrhea, or nausea.
The Health Benefits of Raw Honey
Not all honey is good quality. Make sure to use raw honey. Raw honey is one of nature’s most powerful antibiotics out there. Mixed with turmeric, these two create a potent combination capable of fighting nearly any virus or bacteria.
1. Wound Healing
Honey is an ancient remedy for the treatment of infected wounds. The antibacterial properties of honey have been shown to speed up the growth of new tissue to help heal wounds.
2. Potent Anti-bacterial
Applied topically, manuka honey can kill a wide range of pathogens, including MRSA and flesh-eating bacteria.It can also be effective against several human pathogens, including Escherichia coli, Enterobacter aerogenes, Salmonella typhimurium, and S. aureus.
Turmeric Golden Honey: The Most Potent Natural Antibiotic
If you feel a cold coming on, don’t reach for the pills. Instead, make this turmeric golden honey. It can act as one of the strongest natural antibiotics out there.
You will need:
– 1 tablespoon dried organic turmeric powder
– 1/2 cup raw, unpasteurized honey
– 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
– optional: 1 teaspoon dried organic ginger powder
Mix all ingredients together in a jar. Keep it in your fridge. If you feel the first signs of a cold, flu or respiratory condition, use it like this:
– Day 1: take 1/2 tsp. every hour during the day.
– Day 2: take 1/2 tsp. every two hours during the day.
– Day 3: take 1/2 tsp. three times a day.
Other Helpful Tips
Depending on your health you should take turmeric at different times, such as:
– Before eating: helps support the health of the throat and lungs.
– While eating: helps with digestion.
– After eating: provides support for the colon and kidneys.
Caution: DO NOT take turmeric if you: suffer from gallbladder problems. Turmeric causes contraction of the gallbladder muscles. Turmeric also lowers blood pressure and blood sugar levels. If you have any of these problems, consult your doctor first.
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.