Are you familiar with the fact, that the thyme was used for thousands of years to treat many health diseases, issues and ailments, from epileptic seizures to influenza?
Thyme is an herb native to the Mediterranean region and southern Europe. It has a long history of use in traditional medicine as a natural cure for chest and respiratory issues, such as chest congestion, cough, a common cold, flu, bronchitis, etc.
Health Benefits Of Thyme
The oil that is extracted from this plant is a rich source of anti-parasitic, anti-rheumatic, anti-viral, anti-septic and anti-fungal properties.
If you take it regularly, it has the ability to decrease the viral load in our body, therefore it is very beneficial for figromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, tinnitus, vertiguo, multiple sclerosis and lupus.
It is a rich source of many minerals and vitamins as well. It contains huge amounts of calcium, iron and potassium, and all of these minerals are highly needed for the creation of red blood cells, regulation of blood pressure, distributing antioxidants in our body, etc. It is also very rich with vitamin C, vitamin A, B-complex vitamins and folic acid as well. Thyme contains thousands of volatile oils, and bioflavonoids such as the thymol. The thymol is essential, it is an oil that contains the strongest antioxidant properties!
Thyme is also able to prevent from cancer, it contains terpenoids, such as ursolic and rosmarinic acid. Many researches have shown that the regular consumption of this plant can elevate the amount of DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), in our heart, kidney and brain cell membranes.
Due to the expectorant and bronchial antispasmodic properties of thyme essential oils, they can help in the treatment of:
- Sore throat and throat infections
- Acute and chronic bronchitis
- Mouth inflammation
Homemade thyme tea recipe
- a mug
- a covered container for straining and brewing
- thyme (handful of fresh or dried)
- Put herbs in the brewing container, it is best to add a teaspoon of dry herbs per water cup, and if you use the fresh herb use more.
- Pour the water in there too and boil it.
- Cover the mixture for 5 minutes, that way the ingredients will infuse themselves.
- Strain the mixture and drink it.
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.