So many of us do sports, go to the gym, try different diets… And all this time we didn’t even realize that everyday lengthy walks, as shown by a number of studies, are no less effective against excess pounds.
How to Lose Weight by Walking
The amount of calories that can be burn while walking depends on two factors: your body weight and walking place. You will burn 400 calories in one hour if you are walking with average speed of 4 miles per hour.
So, you don’t need to walk only 4 miles in one day. You can walk additional 3 miles and burn 300 more calories that day. You can also walk a shorter distances, all you need to do is to adapt it with your schedule. Pedometer will assist you to burn more calories while walking and implementing your daily plan.
Pedometers and Weight Loss
If you intend to lower your weight with walking, you should buy a pedometer or wrist band that can monitor your daily exercises. This will boost your chances to achieve your desired results.Pedometer is a helpful accessory and you should wear it close to your hip area. It doesn’t weight much and has a lot of properties. One of the best property is that it can tell you how much steps you take during the day.
How Many Steps to Take to Lose Weight?
Most of the people need to have 2000 steps in one mile in order to burn calories and lose weight. You can burn 100 calories in one mile. Pedometer will monitor your steps, noting how many calories are burnt and how many miles you walked that day. Some extra working out is not necessary. All you need to do is to add more steps in your daily routine.
1 Mile = 2.000 steps and 100 calories burned
1 Pound – 3.500 calories
Losing 1 Pound of weight weekly = 500 calories daily
You will need to have 10.000 steps on a daily basis in order to lose 1 pound in a week
Ways to prolong your walks:
- Try not driving or taking a bus.
- Take your kids to and from school.
- Stop using elevators and escalators.
- Walk your dog for longer.To make your walks more interesting, try the following:
- Take a friend along.
- Listen to your favorite music or audiobook.
- Walk around unfamiliar places, and choose new routes.
How Often Should You Walk?
If you seriously intend to begin with this daily walking routine, you should ask your doctor for an advice, in order to tell you if you are healthy enough to stand this activity.
Once your doctor approved, you should first walk three days in a week for 15-20 minutes. Then, step by step you should raise the walking routine until you walk 30-60 minutes every day of the week.
You will find that this is the easiest and the best way to lower your weight without any particular diet regime.
In winter, you can continue practicing at home if you have a treadmill. It will let you watch movies or TV shows while keeping you in shape.
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.